You use the BUILD procedure in SAS/AF software
to create applications that can
- display or update the contents of SAS data sets, catalogs, or
external files, using either a graphical or character-based user interface
- create SAS statements to be submitted for processing by other
SAS System procedures
- provide menus for selecting other applications
- provide computer-based training
- provide online
This section provides reference information about the BUILD procedure,
including the complete syntax of the statements that are used in the procedure.
Note: You can also open the BUILD procedure windows by using
for details about the BUILD command. Refer to SAS Component Language: Reference for information about
using the CALL BUILD routine. Refer to base SAS documentation for information
about using the Explorer window.
- the BUILD
- the CALL BUILD routine in SAS Component Language
- the SAS Explorer window (when you select one of the
entry types described in SAS/AF Catalog Entry Types).
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.