OUT= Data Set
The OUT= output data set contains the following variables:
- the BY variables, if any
- an ID variable that identifies the time period for each output observation
- the result variables
- if no frequency conversion is performed
(so that there is one output observation corresponding to each
all the other variables in the input data set are copied to the
output data set
The ID variable in the output data set is named as follows:
- If an ID statement is used, the new ID variable has the same name as
the variable used in the ID statement.
- If no ID statement is used, but the FROM= option is used, then the
name of the ID variable is either DATE or DATETIME, depending on
whether the TO= option indicates SAS date or SAS datetime values.
- If neither an ID statement nor the TO= option is used,
the ID variable is named TIME.
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.