|SAS/FSP Software Procedures Guide
procedures in SAS/FSP software provide convenient interactive facilities for
data entry, editing, and retrieval. Using SAS/FSP software you can
chapters provide descriptions and the full
syntax of the procedures in SAS/FSP software and of the commands that are
specific to each procedure.
- browse and edit the contents of SAS data sets
- enter data into existing SAS data
- create new SAS data sets
- browse and edit SAS data views created with SAS/ACCESS software
- browse SAS data views created
with the SQL procedure in base SAS
- create, edit, and print form letters and reports
- build and customize end-user applications.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.