|SAS/GRAPH Software: Reference
GASK routines enable you to check
the current attribute settings. When you use GASK routines, remember the following:
- All arguments are
- Most arguments are expressed as variable names.
You can use any valid SAS variable name.
- If character arguments are expressed as character
strings, they must be enclosed in quotation marks.
- All character variable names used as arguments must be declared in a previous LENGTH
- GASK routines do not change the operating state.
- PUT statements display a value returned by a routine
in the SAS log.
- OUTPUT statements write a value that is returned
by a routine to a data set.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.