entries in the input, template, and color map catalogs,
as well as the contents of templates and color maps.
|| The output from the
LIST statement is sent to the SAS log.
|| Entries are listed in the order
of their creation date.
|| Creating a Color Map
must be one of the
One of the following is required:
- prints the color maps that are in the current
color map catalog. If the catalog contains both templates and color maps,
only color maps are listed.
- prints the From and To color values in the current color map.
- prints the number, names, and descriptions
of the entries in the input catalog that contains graphics output. In addition,
the type of graphics output (dependent or independent) is shown.
- prints the templates in the current template
catalog. If the catalog contains both templates and color maps, only the
templates are listed.
- prints the panel definition values of the
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.