Lists all of the parameters of the
specified device entry in the
- specifies the one-level name of the device
entry whose contents you want to list. The entry must exist in the current
- lists only the name, description, and creation
date of all device entries in the current catalog. This is the default. If
no entries exist in the catalog, the GDEVICE procedure issues a message.
- lists the contents of the next device entry.
The GDEVICE procedure lists the first entry in the catalog if no entries
have been previously listed.
- lists the contents of the previous device
entry. If you have not previously listed the contents of a device entry,
the GDEVICE procedure issues the following message:
No objects preceding current object.
- lists detailed information on all device entries in the current catalog. Depending on the number of
device entries in the catalog, the DUMP option can create a large
amount of output.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.