|SAS/GRAPH Software: Reference
SAS/GRAPH software is
the information and presentation graphics component of the SAS System. As
a data analysis and presentation tool, SAS/GRAPH software
- analyzes your data and visually represents the
relationship between data values as two- and three-dimensional graphs, including
charts, plots, and maps.
- enhances the appearance of your output by allowing
you to select text fonts, colors, patterns, and line styles, and control the
size and position of many graphics elements.
- creates presentation graphics. SAS/GRAPH software
can create text slides, display several graphs at one time, combine graphs
and text in one display, and create automated presentations.
- generates a variety of graphics output that you
can display on your screen or in a Web browser, store in catalogs, review,
or send to a hardcopy graphics output device such as a laser printer, plotter,
or slide camera.
- provides utility procedures and statements to
manage the output.
This chapter describes the graphs that are produced
by SAS/GRAPH software and explains
some of the parts and features of SAS/GRAPH programs.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.