Draws a line from (XLAST, YLAST) to (XLSTT, YLSTT) without updating
any of those variables.
- specifies the line color. Color can be any SAS/GRAPH color
- specifies the coordinate system for
the SIZE variable. See HSYS Variable
for an explanation of coordinate-system.
- specifies the line type of the line
that is being drawn. See Specifying Line Types
for an illustration of the line types.
- specifies the thickness of the line
that is being drawn. See DRAW Function
- WHEN='B' | 'A'
- specifies when to draw the line in
relation to generation of the procedure output. See
DRAW2TXT is useful for underlining text.
DRAW2TXT does not update the (XLAST, YLAST) or (XLSTT,
YLSTT) coordinates; neither can it interrupt a POLYCONT sequence.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.