sets processing options
- RESET <options>;
where the options are described below.
The RESET statement sets processing options.
The options described below are currently implemented options.
Note that the prefix NO turns off the feature where indicated.
For options that take operands, the operand should
be a literal, a name of a matrix containing
the value, or an expression in parentheses.
The SHOW options statement displays the
current settings of all of the options.
- specifies whether rows are automatically labeled
ROW1, ROW2, and so on, and columns are labeled
COL1, COL2, and so on, when a matrix is printed.
Row-name and column-name attributes specified
in the PRINT statement or associated via the
MATTRIB statement override the default labels.
The AUTONAME option causes the SPACES option to be reset to 4.
The default is NOAUTONAME.
- specifies whether output from the PRINT
statement is centered on the page.
The default is CENTER.
- specifies whether SAS/IML graphs are automatically
clipped outside the viewport; that is, any data
falling outside the current viewport is not displayed.
NOCLIP is the default.
- specifies the default libname for SAS
data sets when no other libname is given.
This defaults to USER if a USER libname is set up, or WORK if not.
The libname operand can be specified with or without quotes.
- specifies whether additional information is printed from a
variety of operations, such as when files are opened and closed.
The default is NODETAILS.
- specifies whether operations are shown as executed.
It is used for debugging only.
The default is NOFLOW.
- FUZZ <=number>
- specifies whether very small numbers are printed
as zero rather than in scientific notation.
If the absolute value of the number is less than the
value specified in number, it will be printed as 0.
The number argument is optional, and the default value
varies across hosts but is typically around 1E-12.
The default is NOFUZZ.
- sets the field width for printing numeric values.
The default field width is 9.
- specifies the linesize for printing.
The default value is usually 78.
- specifies whether output is routed to the
log file rather than to the print file.
On the log, the results are interleaved
with the statements and messages.
The NOLOG option routes output to the OUTPUT window in
display manager and to the listing file in batch modes.
The default is NOLOG.
- specifies whether the matrix name or label is
printed with the value for the PRINT statement.
The default is NAME.
- specifies the pagesize for printing.
The default value is usually 21.
- specifies whether the final results from
assignment statements are printed automatically.
NOPRINT is the default.
- specifies whether the intermediate and
final results are printed automatically.
The default is NOPRINTALL.
- specifies the number of spaces between
adjacent matrices printed across the page.
The default value is 1, except when AUTONAME is on.
Then, the default value is 4.
- specifies the file to be the current library
storage for STORE and LOAD statements.
The default library storage is SASUSER.IMLSTOR.
The libname argument is optional and defaults to SASUSER.
It can be specified with or without quotes.
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.