The Univariate Statistics table, as shown in
contains the following information:
- Variable is the variable name.
- N is the number of nonmissing observations, n.
- Mean is the variable mean, or .
- Std Dev is the standard deviation of the variable,
the square root of the corresponding diagonal element of
Syy or Sxx.
- Minimum is the minimum value.
- Maximum is the maximum value.
- Partial Std Dev (with selected Partial variables)
is the partial standard deviation of the variable
after partialling out the Partial variables.
Copyright © 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.