With the proper hardware and software extensions,
you can use SAS to
- display any of the major Asian languages in the
English version of the SAS System
- import data from Asian language computers and
move the data from one application or platform to another (which may require
SAS ACCESS or other SAS products)
- convert standard Asian date and time notation
to SAS date values, SAS time values, and SAS datetime values
- create data input screens that contain or accept
a mixture of European and Asian languages
- create various types of output, such as reports
and graphs, and data sets with Asian language characters in them.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.