|SAS Companion for the OS/2 Environment
The SAS System under OS/2
with extensive control over the appearance and behavior of the main SAS window.
- use SAS system options and commands to control
the appearance of the main SAS window
- call external dynamic link libraries (DLLs) by
using the DATA step or SAS Component Language (SCL) commands
- design, save, and load custom toolbar
- immediately invoke SAS/AF programs when you start
the SAS System
- distribute the minimum subset of SAS files that
are needed to run a particular SAS/AF application
- associate your own logo and icons with your SAS/AF
- use SCL code to send electronic mail (e-mail)
to other users
- invoke a Web browser to view documents online.
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.