Specifies the SIZE parameter that SAS is to pass to the sort utility
||configuration file, SAS invocation, OPTIONS
statement, OPTIONS window
SORTSIZE=MAX | SIZE | n | nK | nM |
- specifies that the characters MAX are to
be passed to the system sort utility. This causes the sort utility to size
itself. Not all sort utilities support this feature.
- specifies that the sort is to use the total
amount of free space in the virtual machine minus the amount that is specified
by the LEAVE= option in the PROC SORT statement.
- specifies a number of bytes of memory to
pass to the sort utility. If n is 0, the sort uses the default
that was defined when it was installed.
- specifies a number of kilobytes of memory
to pass to the sort utility.
- specifies a number of megabytes of memory to pass to the
- specifies a number of gigabytes of memory to pass to the
Copyright 1999 by SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA. All rights reserved.